Cisco SX10 VC system. Includes 5x PTZ camera, in-built mic, TRC6 remote, HDMI & VGA PC sharing. Wall or shelf mountable. PoE powered. No H.323. Now with Intelligent Proximity sensor & CE8.0 software.
Discounts are available for bulk purchases. Please Contact Us for more details.
The SX10 is optimised to work with the Cisco Spark platform, see more details about the Spark service here and feel free to contact us if you'd like more information.
This system is great for small to medium size meeting rooms with 1 to 8 people around a table. For a larger boardroom setup, we'd recommend a separate codec/camera solution to use with a new or existing display. The best current solution from Cisco would be the SX20, which will need to be paired with a display or projector.
Video-Enable Your Small Collaboration Spaces
The Cisco TelePresence® SX10 Quick Set is an all-in-one unit designed to video-enable your small collaboration spaces, offering great affordability for small-to-medium businesses just starting out with telepresence. With the SX10, you can also extend telepresence pervasively throughout your enterprise. Now, Spark ready, the SX10 supports cloud registration to Cisco Spark Services for even faster and more cost effective deployment1.
This low-cost, high-quality unit combines camera and codec into a single, compact device that is mounted over your standard flat-panel display and connects through a discreet single-cable system for Power over Ethernet (PoE). High-definition video is enabled with 1080p30 resolution, while an industry-leadership wide-angle field of view provides the best overview even in small spaces. Support for Cisco Intelligent Proximity allows you to use your iOS and Android devices to wirelessly control the SX10 as well as receive shared content for richer collaboration. Wireless content sharing is also possible from your laptop or PC.
High quality, simplicity, and affordability come together in the SX10 Quick Set to create a practical and powerful business class solution for video ubiquity (Figures 1 through 3).
The primary features of the Cisco TelePresence SX10 follow:
● Optimal definition up to 1080p30 with content sharing at 1080p5*
● Wide-angle 83° horizontal FOV with 5x zoom
● Supports Cisco Intelligent Proximity for content sharing to mobile devices and wireless sharing from laptops (Macs and PCs)2
● Wireless control of the system is also enabled with Intelligent Proximity
● Easily control room peripherals such as lights, room dividers, curtains, directly from the Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 (optional) through customizable API1 (requires external third-party control system processor)
● Ready-to-use unit with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
● Integrated microphone
● Energy efficient with low consumption (EU Class B)
● Registers with Cisco® Unified Communications Manager (UCM) and Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)