Cisco DX650 IP Video Phone with touch screen and in-built camera - white.
Cisco DX650 White 1080P-HD Desktop IP video phone - 7" touch screen. EoL, last order date 1/3/2017.
This phone is white - click here for the Black version.
The DX650 Phone is End-of-life as of March 2017, any remaining stock will be sold off and no more will be re-ordered. A Cisco replacement we'd recommend would be the 8865 IP Phone or an alternative could be the T49G from Yealink.
The Cisco DX650 is built to deliver:
● Integrated, always-on and secure, high-definition (HD) voice and video communications
● Conferencing with Cisco WebEx® meeting applications
● Presence and instant messaging with the Cisco Jabber® messaging integration platform
● On-demand access to cloud services
It is intended to meet the demands of people who must collaborate effectively with experts even if separated by long distances.
Innovative collaboration capabilities are available right out of the box with the Cisco DX650. It provides native support for HD 1080p at 30 frames per second (fps); video calling interoperability to other H.264 and Advanced Video Coding (AVC) video endpoints, including Cisco Unified IP Phone 8900 and 9900 Series models; the Cisco Jabber platform on personal mobile devices; and Cisco TelePresence® System-compliant endpoints and room systems.
Integrated browsing provides instant access to cloud services. In addition, because it is Compatibility Test Suite (CTS)-compliant with the open Android platform, the Cisco DX650 offers access to the ecosystem of Cisco and commercial third-party applications developed for Android. Customers can also develop custom applications for Android and deploy them to both their DX650 and mobile users. The Cisco DX650 also takes advantage of the touch-directed ease of use of Android, and its ability to personalize experiences with customizable home screens, communications widgets, ringtones, and more.
As an Android device, the Cisco DX650 provides tighter integration with personal mobile devices such as smartphones through Bluetooth. The DX650 supports the ability to share contacts and call histories to enhance productivity by simply pressing a single button.
You can also move an active call from your smartphone to the Cisco DX650, for a superior audio experience and greater flexibility in how you choose to communicate.
The main attributes of the Cisco DX650 include:
● Integrated 7-inch capacitive touchscreen, with support for multitouch gestures
● HD video with H.264 and AVC video calling up to 1080p at 30 fps
● Enhanced wideband audio support (through G.722 or Internet Speech Audio Codec [iSAC] codecs) using the handset, headset, or speakerphone
● Choice of 802.11a/b/g/n desktop Wi-Fi connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity with an integrated switch port for a co-located PC
● Embedded Bluetooth radio and two standard type A high-speed Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0) ports for optional accessories (for example, headsets for external camera, thumb drive or memory stick, keyboard, and mouse)
● Dual independent displays with an external monitor using High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) with resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
● Android 4.1.1 operating system and Google Play Store access for third-party applications
● Integrated collaborative application suites: Cisco WebEx conferencing and Cisco Jabber Instant Messaging (IM), presence, email, calendar, contacts, visual voicemail, and voice and video through Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM)
● Support for Cisco Unified Communications features, devices, and applications management and security policies
● Administrators can use Cisco Expressway or the built-in Cisco AnyConnect® VPN for the secure connection of their remote workers
Advances in smart phone technology have positively impacted the mobile experience and now, this innovation has finally been applied to the desktop. In this clip from episode 128, Roberto De La Mora returns to TechWiseTV as he introduce the Cisco DX650. This is not Cisco's first collaboration device - there have been hits and misses. Laura Powers pulls no punches as she frames this announcement with a walk down memory lane. To see the full episode, go to: http://youtu.be/LkP5EJiPSC8
Introducing th...Advances in smart phone technology have positively impacted th...
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
LifeSize ICON 450 with integrated 5x "Audience-sensing" PTZ camera & HD touch/speaker phone. 1000-0000-1183