Cisco 8865 IP Phone. Video-enabled with integral 720P-HD camera & 5" WVGA display. White. For Cisco Call Manager, BE6K, HCS, Spark-Cloud, Hybrid & 3rd-party VoIP platforms.
This phone is white - click here for the Black version.
See more information on the full Cisco IP phone portfolio here.
Discounts are available for bulk purchases. Please Contact Us for more details.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco IP Phone 8865 is a great fit for small to large enterprises seeking advanced, high-quality, full-featured VoIP communications and affordable entry into HD video communications. It is ideal for knowledge workers, as well as administrative, managerial, and executive staff. The 8865 is also well suited to shared workspace environments who seek a cost-effective, HD video endpoint experience.
With the Cisco Spark Phone OS, deployment options are flexible, whether Cisco on-premises, from the Cisco cloud, or in a hybrid configuration.
- Easy-to-use, one-touch face-to-face collaboration with 720p HD desktop video
- Exceptional clarity in video and VoIP communications with wideband audio
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice
- Optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module for simplified dialing and expanded status detail
- Choice of options with wired, Bluetooth, and USB headsets from third-party vendors**
Easier, More Cost-Effective Administration
- Cisco on-premises, hosted and Spark cloud along with third-party hosted call control provides flexible deployment options
- Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without requiring a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy costs and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 Wi-Fi, and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Easier administration of software updates with the Spark Phone OS that’s common to both the IP Phone 8800 Series and the IP Phone 7800 Series